Engine Cover Insulator
A molded, acoustically beneficial insulator for beauty cover assemblies within the harsh engine compartment environment. This part also reduces heat transfer from the engine to the plastic engine cover. Precise trimming provides repeatable installation and cost savings.
MAP fiberglass products are made with 60-70% post-consumer recycled glass making them environmentally friendly choices.
- Engine cover insulator (beauty cover)
- Localized engine compartment noise
- Road noise and cabin acoustics
- Cost effective
- High-end thermal performance
- High-end acoustical performance
- Low tooling costs
- Water resistant
- Allows repeatable end-use installation
- Custom contour shapes
- Fire retardant
- Dimensionally stable
- Resists aging
- High-end thermal conductivity
|MAP is a compression molder of many medias, inquire for custom options.|
We offer volume discounts!
Call 610-253-7135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.