Placed in the outboard fender area of the engine compartment, the primary function of this insulator is to reduce occupant noise.
MAP fiberglass products are made with 60-70% post-consumer recycled glass making them environmentally friendly choices.
- Localized engine compartment noise
- Road noise and cabin acoustics
- Cost effective
- High-end thermal performance
- High-end acoustical performance
- Low tooling costs
- Water resistant
- Allows repeatable end-use installation
- Custom contour shapes
- Fire retardant
- Dimensionally stable
- Resists aging
- High-end thermal conductivity
|MAP is a compression molder of many medias, inquire for custom options.|
We offer volume discounts!
Call 610-253-7135 or email email@example.com for details.