Outer Dash Insulator
Outer dash insulators serve several purposes including the reduction of engine noise and the prevention of engine heat from entering the cabin. This application also protects wires or any other thermally delicate areas of the outer dash wall.
MAP fiberglass products are made with 60-70% post-consumer recycled glass making them environmentally friendly choices.
- Localized engine compartment noise
- Road noise and cabin acoustics
- Cost effective
- High-end thermal performance
- High-end acoustical performance
- Low tooling costs
- Water resistant
- Allows repeatable end-use installation
- Custom contour shapes
- Fire retardant
- Dimensionally stable
- Resists aging
- High-end thermal conductivity
|MAP is a compression molder of many medias, inquire for custom options.|
We offer volume discounts!
Call 610-253-7135 or email email@example.com for details.